Saturday, December 19, 2009

My next car will definately be...


I'm in the eye of the blizzard (Maryland)!! I'd been shoveling in white out conditions when I saw this...



That's a long pipe stem, uphill driveway he was coming out of. This may not seem like a lot of snow to some of you...but here, it's the biggest we've seen in December since 1932. Uh, huh...1932!!!


And then we had..

Of course I had to run inside to get my camera and shoot footage, cause that's how I am :) And that is why the next time I need a new car...I'm going to the post office!!

From snow-nami central! Over and out.



Photobucket

2 Shout Out:

Macey said...

Oh my goodness!! I heard you guys were in a HUGE storm back there! You know, my mailman comes late on days that it RAINS, and it rains ALL THE TIME here in OR. So I'm amazed at the dedication of your mailman. :)

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Okay, now that is dedication. Look at all that snow! The girls would LOVE that! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin