Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have CADD

I promised myself last year that I would make an advent calendar for Christmas this year. It's not finished yet. Not that it's a difficult project. I was inspired by this advent calendar tutorial from allsorts and since I love felt and have so much of it laying around the house, this was what I wanted to do. It's almost finished.

My biggest problem is me! I get so excited to do a project that I have to start it right away. But then I put aside the project I'm working on. But anticipating that I will finish soon (plus, I'm a sucker for tutorials) I start looking for other projects to do. Clear as mud? What I'm saying here is that I think I have CADD (Craft Attention Deficit Disorder). Does anyone know what I can do about this? Is there a special medication? Therapy? Do I simply stay off my computer? Anyone?

0 Shout Out:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin