My good friend Liz over at http://sugarplumcreations.blogspot.com just tagged me. So here they are:
1. I was born 3 1/2 Months premature, and only stayed in the hospital for those 3 1/2 mos. The nurses who took care of me had to dress me in doll clothes, because I was so small. Drum Roll please.....I only weighed 1 lb. 12 0zs. at birth. Can you imagine. Sorry no pics from back then.
2. I have brown eyes, my husband has blue. We have 4 children...my 3 boys got blue eyes, and my girl got brown. Maybe there is something to genetics. LOL
3. ALWAYS wanted to be a mom. I dreamed of having 6 kids. No, I'm not there...yet!?!
4. I have a major, major, did I mention major sweet tooth. Mostly chocolate, but I'll take what I can get!! Lately thought it's been all about really, really dark chocolate! Love the Hersheys 60% dark with cranberries, blueberries, and almonds. MMMMM, wipe the drool off your screen!
5. I have a best friend that I've known longer than I can actually remember. We were next door neighbors growing up, and my family moved there when I was only 2. Barb...my girlfriend!! My other best friend, Deb, was a college roommate, and we've never, ever gotten into an argument. Not about boys, friends, nothing. Think about how immature you were in college (oh, and we're women), and you'll see why this was such a great feat!!
6. I just converted (well 2 years ago) to Catholicism. I was truly inspired by my Church group, and everything I learned. All I can say is "wow".
7. Finally, 3 out of 4 of my children were born AFTER my husband had testicular cancer. He was actually diagnosed when our firstborn was only 4 mos. old. He is a survivior for 10 years now. I'm thankful everyday for him!
I'm now tagging:
Karin at http://Kbellabambino.etsy.com
Jessica at http://Pumpkinheadbabyco.blogspot.com
Becca at http://Beccasbowtique.blogspot.com
Shelly at http://mylittlecuddlebugs.blogspot.com
Rachel at http://seasidequilts.com/blog
Rebecca at http://lilyskydesigns.blogspot.com
If you don't want to do this, you don't have to. It was quite a trip down memory lane to come up with 7 random facts though...;)