Saturday, September 6, 2008

Clean slate, so to speak!

Does this look familiar? Do you have a ton of stuff on your refrigerator? Mine is like everything else in my house...over run with CLUTTER. I always start the school year with the best of intentions. I tell myself I will only put up the things that I absolutely need to see at a moments notice! This would include the school calendar, and what?...What do you really need to see right away at a moments notice? Do I need the cutie pie picture of Kelly when she was 6 mos. old, and it was her first Christmas? Do I need the chronological pictures of the "kids" for Christmas cards since 2004? Bottle opener? Toys? Multiplication table? Nope, not needed.
I am trying to organize myself. The anxiety and stress I feel over the amount of clutter on top of every surface in my house overwhelms me sometimes. Yes, I have issues, but at least I know it :) I am proud to say I have cleaned up the front of my refrigerator! There's a trick...

Stainless Steel!
Now, I don't want to present the illusion that I have de-cluttered, hired a "family coach" and/or have become extremely organized! I honestly did not know my things wouldn't stick to our new refrigerator. OK, stop laughing. You're hurting my feelings. I know I'm not the sharpest stick in the woods. Is that a correct euphimism? Is that how you spell euphimism?

Just to "keep it real".

Don't even talk to me about the fingerprints, ok? I didn't say it was clean.
xoxo ~L


2 Shout Out:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Hey girl! So that's what we need, a Stainless steel fridge! ;) Thanks so much for the congratulations, we're super excited. I miss chatting with you!!!

Hugs!
Liz

Julian Schoffel said...

This is just a test comment.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin