Thursday, May 21, 2009

Look who's turning...

Six!!!

It's my baby's birthday! My sweetest baby boy! The youngest of our 3 boys, who has the heart of a lion and whose smile will melt your heart! He is "Mr. Giggles". No doubt about it! We will be saying grace at dinner and he gets the giggles. You just look at him, and he giggles. He will make himself laugh like a maniac for the simple reason that he wants to make you laugh :)







He is also tough as nails!! He loves all sports...football, basketball, soccer and lacrosse. He can't wait to play lacrosse and football because you get to check and tackle people. WooHoo!



My Finny told me one night he thinks Dunn is going to become a professional wrestler because he loves to take people down! Good to know the career path has been set :)

I tease Dunn quite a bit and say that he is full of laughter. It's just always bubbling inside and he can't help but let it spill out all the time, anytime.


He's my boy who gets so excited to tell you something that he will repeat the first few words he's trying to say, over and over, until he finally gets out the whole thought. He's my Charlie Brown {I mean perfectly round, since birth}

Happy Birthday to my funny, sweet little, oops I mean big guy :)

xoxo,

Mom

Photobucket

4 Shout Out:

J.J. said...

Man...I love me some chocolate and peanut butter. I snag a spoonful of peanut butter everyonce in a while when I am making something for the kids....it is like heaven.

Next week I am sure that that lb will come off :)

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Awwwwww, they grow up much too fast, don't they? What a cutie pie!

~~Mel~~ said...

Awwww! Happy belated birthday big guy!

Wow 4 boys...how do you survive day to day??? lol.

~~Mel~~ said...

I see upon further inspection that your youngest is a girl...not another shaggy haired boy...I guess I was thrown off by them all wearing hoodies. Sorry!!! At least you got one princess...much better than 4 'stinky old boys' lol.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin