Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What would I do without him?

I just have to mention...my husband is an idiot!

I mean, I love him, but really...

He's taking the kids to the pool...bonus...pledging my undying love here

After, I get the kids in their suits, sunscreen and put Kell's hair up so it isn't all straggly and in her face when wet.

He comes inside holding her ponytail holders {as if he's saved me some big embarrasment} and tells me, and I am quoting..."Here!!! I got these out of Kelly's hair so they don't get ruined!!"

What The F*ck?!

Is he kidding? They're ponytail holders. They're the terry, baby ponytail holders. They had no decoration on them...they were plain.

Photobucket

12 Shout Out:

JennyMac said...

HAHAHAHA... Poor guy. :)a

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

They. Do. Not. Think.

~~Mel~~ said...

Yeah it's a guy thing lol. Sometimes I swear they forget their brains at home!

Macey said...

OH MY GOSH. My husband does that crap all the time. Sheesh.

Haley said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG, that was hilarious! plain ponytail holders... r u kidding? hehehehehe

Jen said...

Ah, husbands :) Can't live without 'em, sometimes you can't live with them! I've had many a WTF moment with mine (although it's better if I don't actually say it!) Hee hee!

Tanielle said...

Too stinkin' funny! Why are they such idiots at times? Love this! Have a great weekend!

Xazmin said...

Ha ha! Laughing my guts out here. That is SO something my husband would do!

Xazmin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xazmin said...

I KNOW....I hate when inappropriate commercials come on during family viewing time!

Happened to us during the Wonderful World of Disney!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Oh no, apparently men don't get the hair struggles we deal with daily!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Such good intentions... gotta love it. and then make fun of it.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin