Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Cookies


Today Kelly's note from her Advent Calendar said "Make Christmas Cookies". So that's what we did! We donned our aprons and got to work!


Here's what the kitchen looked like after making the cookies and icing.

Here's my bestest helper saying TaaaDaaa


After reading all about cookie decorating I tried to do my best. Using the "flooding" method (see the Christmas trees smooth appearance?) and the "piping" all over the cookie method (well, front and center is the bell and the candy cane. All I can say is it's a lot of work mixing all those different colors, loading them into bags, piping them, and in some cases spreading the icing.

I think they're pretty. Too bad they'll all be gone by tomorrow. Cookies don't last long at my house!!

1 Shout Out:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

thank you for your call today...great job on the cookies and advent calendar...wow...you inspire me in so many ways,
jodi

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin