Friday, December 19, 2008

Just one junk drawer


My junk drawers bother me!!! It's all the clutter. I think I'm hiding it until you see this.
How do I let it get to this point? Oh, it's easy...a little something to pick up off the floor...throw it in the drawer.
This is only one of the many "junk" drawers in my house. I'm just too embarrased to say how many I have.
My junk is always in the kitchen. How about you? Where is your junk drawer, and don't pretend you don't have one. You have to. At least just to make me feel better.

Ahhhhhh.
I feel imensely better about myself. I feel organized and complete as a person. Why does this little drawer make me so happy?
xoxo ~Onegirliegirl

1 Shout Out:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

My fave is the the paper hair angel...I'm so jealous of the hair...giggle

Hey thanks for your care package! My email is being weird right now...sorry for the post instead of an email...Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin