Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Don't miss out...

It's here! It's finally here! The answer to one of my biggest issues. How do I talk on the phone, cuddle a baby, read, eat, play a game, or pet my dog without getting tangled up in a cumbersome blanket?

Answer....The snuggie!!!

Yes, you're days of gettin all caught up inside a blanket are over. Now some genius has invented the snuggie. A blanket with sleeves! It's made of warm soft fleece, and comes in a few different colors.

Yes, I know I was thinking the same thing...isn't this a robe put on backwards? No, No...this is truly different. It's floor length. OK?! FLOOR LENGTH!!! I mean dragging behind you long! That way you're warm "from head to toe".

So, I really felt it my duty to let you all in on this wonderful opportunity. So don't miss out...



Your Welcome!
xoxo ~L

1 Shout Out:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

hey sweetie...
you won an award,
come see
http://happyhousequilts.blogspot.com/2008/08/thank-you-to-rosies-cozies-for-sending.html

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin